1. Cut spindles to desired length.
2. Cut top and bottom 2x4's to the desired length.
3. Adjust the E Z Railzz tool for the desired spindle thickness by loosening the wing nuts. Set and tighten into position.
4. Use E Z Railzz as a guide to find a starting and stopping point so that there is an equal space at either end of the railing
5. Secure E Z Railzz to the top and bottom 2x4's with the supplied industrial push pins through the elongated slots.
The slots are elongated so that a hole for pinning is maintained when the tool is adjusted for smaller sized spindles.
6. Lay the spindles into the tool's adjusted notches and secure spindles with a nail or screw gun.
SEE PHOTO'S FOR SUGGESTED TOOL PLACEMENT FOR VARIOUS APLICATIONS.
"IT MAY BE ADVANTAGEOUS IN CERTAIN APPLICATIONS TO REMOVE THE BOLTS AND TURN THEM AROUND SO THAT THE WING NUTS ARE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TOOL."